Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Thank Heavens

I've ran around today like a lunatic - but I think it was all for a purpose. In between classes I was able to share Mary Kay's artist video - it is still in the making (but since I could not email due to the file size - learned the hard way) I decided to upload it to Youtube. I then created a set list of audio / video / image / and music that needs to be placed in the video - since we have to reconstruct it at Auburn tomorrow [because I am unable to copy it onto a flash drive for some reason]. Then was time consuming to say the least.

In the mean time I created a set list for all of Brandi's videos as well.

After class at 5 I attempted to compile the time lapse video but discovered an issue with .mov format on a mac. After 40 minutes of trying to convert it to another file format - but since I am not an Administrator on the computers, I was unable to download a converter program. So, I phoned Molly in the media center and she informed me it should work on Premiere. Alas! It did.

 I ran over to the little room I've been working in. (which is starting to be more frequented than my own dorm room...) and have been working on Brandi's time lapse ever since. Premiere crashed all of 7 times, but I am finally finished. Thank the Lord. I now have one of Brandi's four short youtube videos completed. yippe. It's uploading to youtube right now - and I will begin working on finishing up Mary Kay's Voice video and uploading that as well.

1.75 + 2

No comments:

Post a Comment