Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Fixing up stuff

Well.. the library closed at 11pm... in which I begged the security guard to let me up load to youtube & then I ran back to my dorm so I can finish uploading the last videos..

Mary Kay's video - in which I completely did myself tonight is done. yay. I noticed that the two videos that I had Chris help me on, the artists names were spelled wrong. so after uploading them I had to set them to private. I emailed him asking to please fix those asap so I can reupload them and create a new qr code for each. Unfortunately I am not able to fix this myself because I do no have Premiere Pro on my computer and the library only has elements. hmmpf.

I'll go to officemax tomorrow - in the AM, hopefully Chris will get the email and get it sent over fairly soon. I really wanted everything to be done today. It should all be done and hung by tomorrow. let's cross our fingers.

5.25 hrs

continued.. there's an issue with the sound. I can't figure out if its the qr code app or my cell phone. I'll restart my phone in the morning and hope it's that.. must sleep. 12:47pm. +30 minutes .. lost track.

something has to go right. Chris emailed me, he's uploading the fixed videos to a file and when they finish it should appear. he has gone to bed. hopefully it will work. we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment