Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Coming to a wrap

It's Wednesday... Chris emailed me around 4 or 5 o'clock with the completed videos...

things I've learned as a whole:

learn everything there is to know, contain all of the knowledge and you can seemlessly run any project.... hard reality, there's no way I can learn everything there is to know in life... so I must rely on people... that being said.. generally speaking, working with others is a great experience.. When I was in Nursing, I was a very Type A personality.. after a few art classes and spending time with Diane.. I've learned to relax a little and have a bit of faith..

that being said... I realize, sometimes.. things happen.. even after incredibly explicit directions & countless amount of time explaining exactly what I need, meetings, emails, etc. Mary Kay's final video is not exactly what I wanted... Maybe I'm nit picky... but I don't like putting my name on something if it's not ... great.

so I'm in the library now, patiently waiting for my video to render.. I realize that I have a better grasp of Premiere then when I had started  (probably those 8+ hours of working on one video ha.) Anyway.. it's going pretty well. I have some awesome House music / dnb playing while I wait..

I also didn't receive the poster until 5 today.. I was planning on printing it out a little earlier, but after the delay and finding out the videos weren't what I wanted.. I'll have to wait until tomorrow to have the QR codes & Poster printed.. after that.. I'm done..


I think I've earned more than one credit.. I should check into that.. haha

this has been a good experience. I promise. I've learned a lot. I definitely want to get Premiere/ InDesign/ & Photoshop on my Mac.. you know, when I finally save up enough to buy a Mac..

No comments:

Post a Comment