Sunday, April 7, 2013

7pm update

Alright!! I took a 30 minute break around 4:22 to grab Starbuck, yogurt, and oatmeal. Obvious neccessities when editing for HOURS.

Brandi's video are giving me a bit of trouble - if i add any transition effects so it doesn't look so choppy - Premiere decides that it cannot function properly. it plays the video in sloooow motion. Hopefully Andy can advise me on that Tuesday.

I started working on Mary Kay's first video - titled Voice. almost finished.. just need to rewatch when the transitions work properly.. but otherwise I think I added a clever element to her video.

She is wonderful at speaking.. the only thing is.. I have SO MUCH FOOTAGE of her. and not enough of Brandi!! IY!

All will work out. Very excited.. this is taking a TON of time however. looks like I will be getting even more familiar with this chair over the next week. I'll be here til 11- I'm sure of it.

5.5 hours so far

No comments:

Post a Comment