Friday, April 5, 2013

Lots of work

Yesterday was a haze... lot's of meetings, phone calls, emails, and running around related to video editing & nailing down QR code creation

I met Andy at 8:30am today to retrieve the video footage - we need to provide more space on my student H drive to transfer all of the footage from his desk to somewhere I could access it.

Miraculously, the library has place Premiere Elements 9 on a computer in the basement - which I am currently learning the basics / youtube-ing tutorials / importing all of my footage! Phew! I see the light at the end of the tunnel!!

I need to contact Diane & Anna Arnold to find out what art work of Brandi's will be placed in the show. Then I will retrieve the fancy photos they have already taken of their artwork - to add to the clips.

I spoke with Brandi yesterday about creating a QR code from her medium. This would be cool - if we had only one QR code for her. Now I realize, I will most likely have 3 short clips of her spaced out throughout her work. It makes the most sense (rather than having a 3 minute long youtube video of information that does not coorelate).

After work today I will work in the library until they kick me out!
 [ while I was typing this, Brandi called me back - she will email me tomorrow a powerpoint of her artwork - she has just finished the list of her pieces that will be displayed in the show ]

2.5 + 1.5

No comments:

Post a Comment