Tuesday, April 9, 2013

running around

I met with Rodney today at 7:30am. I realized even with youtube tutorials, I was going to need help fixing up these videos. I figured out (after calling around for help) that I need to render the video after each effect/ transition I add in. Part of the slow motion problem.

Today I am compiling a set list of the videos & order - audio/video/text/music that I need. I called off work tomorrow so I can meet with Rodney and his senior class at Auburn at 11-2, so they can help me put all of this together. He said we can hopefully get it done by the end of the week.

I'm going to try and go back thursday to go over everything.

Unfortunately, when I took Rodney the footage and what I have already completed on Premiere, the Premiere videos can't just be copied onto the flash drive I bought.. So now I have to go to the library between classes to export the videos that are still in an unrefined state to show him the general gist.

2.5

No comments:

Post a Comment