Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Other Info

I spoke with Andy about the pros/cons of using iMovie on the Mac and also the iMovie app on the iPad.. He suggested utilizing Premier - which will hopefully be available to students in the upcoming month (fingers crossed!) He will be able to assist me in video editing and footage if we have a good time frame set out for him, etc.
This would be good so I can get better video footage, etc. Since I am no expert and shooting film... and he is. I'm excited to work with him and learn Premier as well. I spoke with Sr. Rosaria, she thinks that Premier is also a good option..

I decided The One Department, Many Voices Exhibit interactive video would be incredibly hard to accomplish if we wanted it to be done well. I would prefer to focus on the Senior Student Art Gallery & have it done exceptionally well then throw together something & hope it works.
I'm really trying to brainstorm ideas for these videos now.. also, I'm hoping to speak with the CC Art Gallery contact to get a better idea on what's new!

1 hr

No comments:

Post a Comment