Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Bare Bones Timeline

Andy is available 8:30-5 with a day or two in notice
Brandi- Tuesdays
Heather & Constance - Class on Mondays - will talk to Constance on Monday in betwen my class, waiting on reply from Heather
Mary Kay- contacted- waiting on reply

Working out a time to be the model in Brandi's portrait and also utilize this for her timelapse! excited!

I am visualizing a 'documentary style' video clip, on angle, more relaxed, with areas of voice over.. I will need lots of footage... editing is key!
I watched this documentary on Alice Neel in my Women in Arts class.. it actually caught the classes attention due to the way it was filmed & the content being so... off the wall.
I think it's important to make this interesting, I'm sure we will get good stuff once we get the artists talking - positive things of course - but interesting.

Also, it was suggested to me that we could also utilize a projector in the front hall prior to people walking in.. pondering this over..

No comments:

Post a Comment