Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Meetings Galore

Marketing:
-will set up a webpage off of the UC website specifically for the senior art students
-the QR code will be directed specifically to the vimeo or youtube video located on the website (hopefully the video will appear fullscreen in the mobile mode)
-We can utilize 'Tony' to generage a qr code - hopefully we can either customize an image in the code or have the qr code within the medium of the artists choice. (this will be explored once video footage is taken care of)

things to think about:
-artist sketches, footage while working on piece, can walk around and get multiple angle
-1-2 minutes in length , remember to tape in quiet room (well lit, no fans, etc.) possibly

-placement of QR codes underneath artist statements in gallery
-creating a playful 'station' to download code scanner & also incorporating qr codes on promotion material for the senior show

I need to do some test footage on the flip cam or cam from library (I'm getting anxious because I do not know what quality would be best)

Artists:
-I've set up 2/4 dates to start filming artists
-I finally tracked down the last artist & got her contact info to call her and set up a day
-Brandi and I will video tape the time lapse video Friday after her 'interview' video ( VERY EXCITED) placement is key.

-working with the artists to structure a video that is relevant is incredibly tricky. especially for the vcd majors. I ran into Heather and we discussed her work.. I will need to further investigate a more 'advertising angle' for her video.. I have all of these very large ideas- however timing and the ability to actually construct something so extensive is what I'm lacking in.


2.5

No comments:

Post a Comment