Saturday, January 26, 2013

To Do Next List:

- Get a list of the Senior Student in the Gallery - I know 3 out of the 4 (I'd like to get an idea of where there art is, when they work, when I can video, what THEY would like, any ideas, etc)
-Speak to Sr. Rosaria about video / audio production. I have to say I am lacking in videography experience. I am very excited and willing to hard hit the learning process, but I need to start.. NOW.
( I want to discuss the different options, video camera, iphone would most likely be to low quality, using iMovie to edit.. or a different software?, how to layer video footages and audio segments, etc.) (find out what supplies I need)
-research what other Art Gallerys are doing with digital media (speak to CC Art Gallery contact?)
-most QR codes are free.. to make them in line with branding, etc it will cost.. look at pros / cons

All should be done before the end of the week (Feb. 2nd)

No comments:

Post a Comment