Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Progress

I've met with 2 of the 4 Senior Art Students. I've gotten a good feel for their previous, their artist's statement, and explored possible unique paths for the QR code placement/video design.

I also spoke with Anna Arnold - she showed me the wonderful videos she quickly constructed on iMovie on her iPhone & told me to run with any good, exciting ideas!
- possibly sending out the Senior Art Flyer with a QR code with a preview attached
- customizing the QR codes to the students media or body of work

I also spoke with Diane Pinchot about working with the One Department, Many Voices II exhibit, opening on Feb. 8th, 2013. This will be a shortened version of the main mastermind for the Senior Art Show. This will be a challenge to compile all video/audio/ and photo images while coordinating a good theme for the video. It will all work out, I'm sure.

Next: Speak with Sr. Rosaria about layering in iMovie, Speak with the two senior students left, work with a QR Code generator, organize appropriate interview questions for the One Department, Many Voices II video!


1.5hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment