Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 1-ish

I learned of my new internship on Tuesday, January 15th of this week. Since then I have stopped by to see the new Wasmer Gallery Director, Anna Arnold! I will meet with Tim Ferris and Beth Kavran this upcoming week to get the exact details on my roles and responsibilities for this internship. I am incredibly excited! It seems like I can really use a combination of the things I am learning at UC, both within Studio Arts, PR, & Marketing! Its great because I am interested in social media and the possible connections we can make within the Art Dept. I have thought of some ideas to incorporate the Senior's artist statements, designs, and process through a short video (as if a fastforwarded timeline with a voice over of their thoughts / feelings / etc. about their art and what goes through their mind while making it). It will be great to incorporate my digital photography class that I am taking this semester within this project!
SO EXCITED!

*when I get a full idea of my role as intern I will include that in my "description"

No comments:

Post a Comment